Tuesday 26 June 2012

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hey everyone! Very long time no blog. Sorry about the big break but I've been so busy these days. I can go outside with mom and dad a lot now. My grandparents visit me a lot and they are allowed to hold me and play with me without all the masks, gowns, and gloves! My uncles and aunts are allowed to see me now too and hopefully within a year I can see all my cousins! Keep your fingers crossed for me. Since my last post I had my first birthday party! It was awesome! My grandparents all came over tohave some supper and cake with me. I wasn't too sure what to think about the cake stuff at first but once I got my hands into it I realised it wasn't so bad. It was just really nice to be home celebrating my first birthday with my family. There are a lot of little boys and girls who don't get to do that so I am very thankful for that. I put a new picture on the home page for everyone. Its not a really new picture but atleast its not a picture of me when I was a really sick boy. Things at home are very good! I am walking around the furniture now and chewing on it too! I only have 3 teeth to chew with but I can sure do some damage with them! I like to open up all the doors in the house, especially the little ones in the kitchen. Those doors are easy to open and they have cool things inside them. Dad keeps saying he is going to lock them up whatever that means. Mom and dad say that I dont say a lot of things yet but I dont know what they're talking about because I talk all day long! I guess they dont understand me. I still go to the hospital every second week to make sure my blood looks good. So far eveything must be going pretty good because the doctors keep lifting restrictions. A couple of weeks ago I spent the weekend with my grandparents because mom and dad won a trip to Toronto thanks to the Cambridge Suites. I really missed them but it was nice to spend so much time with my nannies and poppies. There were some men with video cameras taping mom, dad and I. They said it will be on the web site for cambridge suites eventually. When it's on there I will try to remember to tell everyone! Anyway I guess thats all I have to say for now. I'm growing up and getting busier but as always I will try my best to put something on here for everyone when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment