Monday 19 December 2011

Monday December 19th 2011

Well not too much is happening here at the IWK. Most of the day I just sit around with mommy and play. Sometimes I have friends that come in to play with me but they make me do all kinds of exercises. I'd rather watch TV and lay on my back then do pushups on my belly. I get lots of red stuff taken from me still, usually twice a week. We are waiting to get a test back that tells us if my lymphocytes are working and hopefully tomorrow we will find out. My cell counts were doing really well until I got sick with my poop and now they all have dropped. Mommy and daddy are very worried because they are afraid I will have to get another transplant but I know that if everyone keeps praying for me and sending me positive energy that things will turn around. I'm having some problems with eating again too. I just don't like to eat or drink anything. The doctors said once I stop my medicine for my yucky poop that I should start feeling better but I dunno we will see. People are telling me that Christmas is coming soon and that a man wearing red will come to see me and bring me presents. I think he came early though because I saw a man through my window last week waving at me and he brought me a storybook. I really don't need any gifts though, I'd rather just have some lymphocytes so I can go home with mommy and daddy. They tell me it's really nice there and I will like it alot. Anythings got to be better then this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment