Thursday 8 December 2011

Thursday, December 7, 2011

Mommy has been hibernating for the winter and hasn't had time to help me write in this blog so daddy is helping me! He says that I should tell everyone that I have been doing pretty good for someone who was very sick just a few months ago. I guess daddy spent his birthday driving a truck from one hospital to another. He and mommy rented a truck because there were no planes for them to use and they had a lot of things to bring back to Halifax with them. I took the same plane back to Halifax as I did going to Montreal but I left the day after mommy and daddy because they drove. I spent the night at the hospital with just the nurses so needless to say I really missed mommy and daddy but I still had fun. I reallysdsgvfvdhdfhasuygu ,l;dlkdjhA dad!! Stop that! Daddy just mashed all the keys when I was trying to type! He's so silly! Mommy and daddy have a new apartment now. It's close to the hospital so mommy and daddy go back and forth from there to here. One night mommy stays with me and the next night daddy does. Dad must be working again now because some mornings he leaves really early and hes wearing fancy clothes with a big hat! I know how big the hat is because he put it on my head one day and it covered my face! Mommy says he looks dreamy in his uniform. I dont know what the means but when she says it she drools just like I do sometimes! When daddy goes to work I spend a lot of time with mommy because its just the two of us for most of the day. I get really excited to see my dad when he comes home though, I really love my dad! Daddy says that people tell him we lohbjfbdv v kdsol,;']LNSa[ dad!! As I was saying people say we look the same so maybe I will be dreamy too someday? Daddy says as long as I dont get a hairline like poppy and most of daddy's friends then I should be a good looking boy! I hope so! Anyway, the only thing bad to tell everyone is that I have a problem with my poop. I guess it's called CDif. Mommy and daddy are worried but I feel pretty good. Daddy was supposed to go away to see my godfather Josh this weekend but he stayed here because of my poop! Thats a pretty good daddy to stick around for stinky poop! I have a new line thingy in my chest now. The last one came out a bit so they took it out all the way and put in a different one called a port-a-cath. This one should be a good one and stay on for a while. I was sleeping the whole time that they put it in. When I woke up mommy and daddy weren't around but then they came to see me a few minutes later. Mommy was crying before I went to sleep and she cried when I woke up. She cries more than me! Okay well that's all for now! Mommy will help me write again next time! Daddy is asking for everyone to let him know if they read this new post so that he knows people are aware that it's updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment