Friday 4 November 2011

Thursday November 3rd 2011

Womp womp...no test results for me today. The doctor came to see us and said the laboratory didn`t test my blood. They forgot it I guess, imagine forgot it! I thought mommy was going to scream because we have been waiting all week for this very important news. Now we have to wait until Monday to hear anything. Monday? Are you sure Monday? Not Tuesday but Monday? Grrrrr...more waiting...story of my life. To top off the day I had to get poked with one of those big sharp thing again. I thought all that was over but I needed some medicine to help with my immune system. The doctors said it should help to prevent a cold or flu. All I know is that it hurt really bad but mommy and daddy snuggled me after it was all done. I love my mommy and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment