Friday 4 November 2011

Monday October 31st 2011

Happy Halloween!!! Mommy and daddy bought all kinds of treats for the kids at the hospital. They gave bags to all the sick kids just like me who have had transplants. They could only have certain kinds of treats and everything had to be cleaned before they got them. I even got some treats too! Well mommy and daddy did because I can`t eat any of that stuff yet. I got dressed up as a tastey hamburger and people tried to eat me all day long. The nurses and doctors kept saying "mangĂ© mangĂ©" to me, I guess they thought I looked delicious.These people came from the police station and gave me a calender and some pictures of Disney World. They said some day I`ll be able to go there and mommy says it`s the most magical place on earth. When I get bigger I get to make a wish for anything in the world. Maybe that`s what I`ll wish for, a family trip to Disney World. One of my transplant friends wished for grapes from sobey`s. Too bad he can`t have them right now but maybe some day he`ll get his wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment