Friday 4 November 2011

Friday October 28th 2011

We waited all day for the doctor to come talk to me, mommy, and daddy. He said they were`nt really impressed with my cell counts but are hoping with time they will increase. Because they are so low when I go back to the IWK I will have to stay in a special room for a while until my counts are safe. No surprise there, we are all used to being in isolation now anyway and its so much cleaner than having people around me all the time. I know my family won`t like it but I`m the most important person right now and mom says everyone will have to listen to her rules whether they like it or not. Mommy is very protective of me so I know she will keep me safe. They took some more red stuff from me today to test my counts once again. It takes so long to get the results back but we should have them by Wednesday. Doctors say maybe, just maybe, I`ll be able to go back to Halifax within the next week or two. They say theres nothing else right now they can do for me so it`s just a waiting game to see if this transplant is going to pull through or not. I sure hope it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment