Wednesday 26 October 2011

Wednesday October 26th 2011

After a week of waiting the news about my graft finally came today. I thought mom was going to have a stroke waiting for the results. She couldn`t sit still all week long but today was especially bad. First this morning some lab work came back which didn`t show much promise but later on that evening the doctor came to tell mom and dad that the precentage of gabby`s cells in me increased from 22-29%. It isn`t much but it`s a start. The doctors were just glad that the numbers didn`t go down and so was I. Hopefully after some time the numbers will grow and grow and I`ll finally be able to go back to the IWK. I have to meet with another doctor on Frday so he can tell us a timeline...whatever that is supposed to mean, I just hope it`s good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment