Sunday 23 October 2011

Wednesday October 19th 2011

The doctors said I`m doing so great. They are very confident that my transplant was successful but we have to wait until tomorrow to know for sure. It is such a big day and I am so nervous. They gave us some really good news but its a surprise and mommy says I cant tell anyone. I'm still not eating very much, today was the worst day in a long time. Hopefully tomorrow I will drink a little more. Mommy says my cell counts are growing and growing. My neutrophils are at 1.0 and my lymphocytes are at 0.9. I'm just a cell making machine! The doctors decided I dont need to have red stuff taken from me every day. They can take it from me every second day now. I'm sure mommy and daddy wont be able to sleep all night because they will be so excited to hear some good news tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment