Wednesday 12 October 2011

Wednesday October 12 2011

I`m FREEEEEEE!!! No more IV fluid and no more tube feeds starting today. I still have my big IV in my chest and my tube in my nose but those are just incase I need them again. No way do I want to be hooked up to that again so hopefully I eat more and more so that won`t happen. The doctors say I`m doing great and took some red stuff today to see if Gabby`s magic is working. They said we will have to wait for a while before the results come back but that is no surprise because that is all we do anyway wait wait wait.  My cells are slowly growing in numbers but they have a long way to go before I can get out of this place. Hopefully the doctors will let me go back to the IWK by Christmas if everything continues to go well. I`m starting to really like my cereal now too and I even try to feed it to myself sometimes but mommy says I make too much of a mess. Every once in a while she will let me have the spoon and I get to be a big boy. Mommy said she would buy me anything I want if I keep eating. She even said I could get a car. I think I could convince mom and dad to get me anything I want right about now haha...Suckers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment