Monday 24 October 2011

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's funny how news can change so fast. Today me, mommy, and daddy got some bad news. It turns out that the cells I got from my transplant didn`t work the way the doctors thought they would. Right now I only have 22% of Gabby`s cells when they thought I would have 100%. We are all so disappointed, especially mommy. The doctors thought this would be one of thier easiest transplants yet but like mommy always says, if anything bad is going to happen it will be to us. They took some more red stuff from me today to see if my counts increase or not but we have to wait a week for the results. If they don`t increase that means I will have to have another transplant. I really really hope I won`t need another one. To top of the day the nurse had to put the tube back in my nose because I`m not drinking enough milk. The doctors also had to increase my medicine in hopes that this will help with the cell counts. Today was not a good day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment