Wednesday 5 October 2011

Friday September 30th 2011

Day 9 and not too much has changed. I got more IVIG today, the same as every other Friday. I still am not enjoying my milk. Mommy tries her best to feed me all the time but I`m just not that interested. I usually drink a few onces and that`s enough to keep me satisfied for a while. This lady comes to see me everyday and tells mommy that I am getting enough nutrition but I don`t think mommy is so convinced. She says if I was getting enough then I`d be gaining more weight and not just fluid weight but it`s so hard to tell what weight is good and what is bad. Mommy feeds me that cereal stuff every morning too but it doesn`t taste the greatest. I just like to spit it out and get it all over my face because it makes mommy and daddy laugh. They are so easily amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment