Wednesday 5 October 2011

Tuesday September 27th 2011

The nurse told mommy and daddy that I would be getting some more red stuff today. I guess I don`t have enough in my body because all my cells are dieing from the chemo. I don`t really mind getting the red stuff it just takes a long time and it means more picking at me by the nurses. I just don`t like when they put that tight thing on my arm because it sqeezes me really tight. Mommy and daddy made some new friends today too. They have a little boy just like me only he`s a bit older then I am. He has to get a transplant too. Mommy and daddy were so excited to meet them because they speak english and can finally share stories about the two of us. We are both one in a million...so I guess we`re two in two million now.

No comments:

Post a Comment