Friday 30 September 2011

Monday, September 26, 2011

Last night there was a hockey game at home, in Cape Breton. The game was in memory of a special man and his family decided to donate money to a child in need every year. This year they picked me! There were lots of people at the game. Nan and papa, aunt Lisa, Madi and Ali were there. Mommy said there was a group of cheerleaders there helping out too. They made lots of money to help mommy, daddy and me while we are in Montreal. Oh, and I should mention that I am eating real food now! Well, I guess you can call it real food, its really just a bunch of mush that mommy shoves in my mouth. She says its called cereal and she feeds it to me in the morning when I wake up. At least its a change from the milk, it really doesnt taste too bad. Mommy and daddy say its made my diapers stinkier! Glad I dont have to change them!

No comments:

Post a Comment