Thursday 22 September 2011

Thursday, September 22, 2011

This morning started off with me being cranky so they gave me some medicine that was supposed to help with my of pain from everything. Mommy said it is called morphine. Today I got the second half of my transplant. everything went much better today than yesterday! I cried a little bit but the taste in my mouth wasnt as bad. I spent most of the aftenoon sleeping. I'm still not eating much but at least I wasnt as cranky as yesterday. Right after the transplant the nurse gave me some medicine to help me pee again and I peed a lot! It went right through my diaper, then through my pajamas and all over mommy. Daddy laughed and took pictures of it! We were soaked in pee! Later in the day I needed more of that morphine stuff because I started to feel a little sore again. Tomorrow they are supposed to give me some cereal. Yayyy!! Solid food! Maybe I will like it better than my milk and actually want to eat something.

No comments:

Post a Comment