Friday 16 September 2011

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am not feeling like myself. The nurse gave me the medicine that made me sleepy and cranky. It was to make sure I didnt seizure from the side effects of the chemo I guess. I did manage to eat today and everyone is still very impressed by that! They only had to give me one chemo today and they didnt have to take as much red stuff as they did yesterday. But, my red stuff in my body is very low so I had to get some and mommy and daddy were told that wont be the last time that happens. I might have to get red stuff put in me 10-15 times during my stay here! I have been having a lot of problems with my pressure and with being puffy. The nurse gave me some medication for both and it seems to work for a little while. Daddy said the chemo seems to give me more of a personality. I have been very demanding lately and they say there doesnt seem to be much they can do to please me. Oh well, Im just a baby, I can get away with acting like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment