Tuesday 13 September 2011

Saturday September 10th 2011

I am so sleepy today because I was throwing up all night! I didnt really feel like eating all day today but at supper time I did pretty good! The nurse gave me some medicine and then I threw up all my milk.
I still didnt lose the fluid weight from yesterday's surgery. The doctor told mommy and daddy that I should lose that extra weight soon. Because my kidneys arent working 100%, it takes a little longer for me to pee everything out. I didnt give any smiles today because I just wasnt feeling like myself. The nurses told me today would be a quiet day and they wouldnt have to poke me and take any red stuff. They said I could spend the day relaxing, but instead I spent the day being cranky and sleepy. I am really sore under my arm where they put in my big IV line. It hurts when mommy and daddy pick me up under the arms and I cry! My big IV started bleeding today but they tell me that's normal we just have to keep an eye on it. Maybe tomorrow I will feel a bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment