Saturday 10 September 2011

Tuesday September 6th 2011

I went on another adventure this morning downstairs with mommy and daddy and the nurses put this thing over my face. Mommy says its to keep the bugs out but I don`t like wearing it at all. It gets way too hot under there and I can`t see anything. I got poked in the hand and they put this stuff in my veins so they could do a test on my kidneys. After it was over they sent me back to my room where I got to finish my breakfast. A little while later some nurses came in my room to poke me some more and try and take some red stuff. I hate being poked at it hurts me and I cry. Sometimes mommy cries too but most of the time she leaves the room and daddy stays with me. She used to stay with me all the time but she says it makes her sad to listen to me crying all the time. After they poked me a bunch of times they said they couldnt get any red stuff so I had to go back downstairs to be poked again down there. I got poked a bunch again and still no red stuff so that meant they had to hold me down under this light to take pictures of my blood instead. I had to do it every 30 minutes five times. It was the worst morning yet. They poked me nine times all together and still didn`t get any red stuff. I was so tired I slept for almost nine hours that night. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment