Thursday 22 September 2011

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21st, the big day! It finally came! It started this morning with giving me some medicine and then it was on to the transplant. It was all the red stuff they collected from Gabby. There was a special nurse who came to help put the red stuff into me. As soon as it went inside of me, I got this funny taste in my mouth! It was so yucky! Mommy and daddy could smell it, they say it smelled like metal and ketchup. The doctors told us that I was going to smell like that for a few days. After all the red stuff went inside of me, they gave me some more medicine. I had a reaction to one of the medicines and it made me have muscle spasms. My eyes rolled back in my head and got stuck there and my neck went sideways and got stuck like that!! It was awful, it was so painful! It happened on and off for almost six hours. Needless to say mommy told them not to give me that medicine anymore. Because of my reaction, they couldnt do the second half of my transplant today, so the doctor decided to wait until tomorrow. After a while I felt a little better but I still didnt feel like eating at all today. Something funny is happening when I pee. The doctors say its normal but all this red stuff is coming out of me! I was really cranky all day today but what else is new?!

No comments:

Post a Comment