Thursday 29 September 2011

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm still not eating. The nurses and doctors gave me a few chances to start eating more but said that they could not wait any longer. So, today I got my feeding tube put in. The nurse put it in in the afternoon and they were going to start feeding me through the night. When the night time came it turned out that my feeding tube was not in the right place so they had to remove it and start all over again. Of course it wouldnt be right. Mommy says if anything could happen it would happen to me. Tomorrow at home they are having a special hockey game and all of the proceeds are being donated to me! Mommy and Daddy say there are these nice people who decided to help me for a very special cause. I'm such a very lucky boy to have so many people who care about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment