Saturday 10 September 2011

Thursday September 8th 2011

Another horrible day today. Poke poke poke. I woke up this morning to some nasty lady poking at me and moving me around my bed. She didn`t even say hello to me, mommy, or daddy just walked right in the room and started. Mommy got really mad at her because she wanted mommy to keep my hospital bracelet on all the time but it cuts my leg so I don`t like to wear it. She wan`t very nice at all and I thought mommy was going to yell but she just left the room and daddy stayed with me again. No red stuff again that time so more nurses came to poke. Still no red stuff so another nurse. Still no red stuff and finally one last nurse came and mommy stayed this time. She was so nice to me and talked to me the whole time. She had to poke me in the head but it was so quick I didn`t cry that much. Mommy was so happy they got red stuff that she thanked the nurse over and over again. It was another bad day for me but the nurses tell me that I shouldn`t have to get poked anymore because tomorrow I will be getting my central line put in and they can take all the red stuff from there from now on. I`can`t wait for no more pokes but I`m kinda scared to get put to sleep for my surgery. They told mommy and daddy it should take two hours. I will get my central line and they will take some bone marrow. I really hope everything goes ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment