Tuesday 20 September 2011

Saturday, September 17, 2011

I've been pretty cranky the last few days. Nurses say its from the Ativan but I dont know, I think its from ALL of this medicine that they have been pumping into me! I spent most of the last few days screaming. I'm not giving mommy and daddy a break at all! Of course they wouldnt have volunteers available to give mommy and daddy some alone time. My blood pressure is still way up, they keep increasing my medicine to help with that. All of these fluids dont help much with keeping it down. If anything, they are making me puffy and making it harder for me to breath and that sucks! Daddy was on the phone with someone yesterday talking about me and telling him our story so far. I guess its for some kind of paper so that everyone can read about me and my sickness. I think I heard daddy say its called the Halifax Herald and it should be out mid next week. Why someone would write about me, I dont know. I guess I'm just that special.

No comments:

Post a Comment