Friday 16 September 2011

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My chemo started today. My favorite nurse was here today and when she came in my room she noticed that I was all puffy. It was from all that fluid that I got the night before! I knew that was going to happen! I got two different kinds of chemo today and after the nurse gave it to me she took a bunch of red stuff. The nurse said I would probably need to get a bunch of red stuff because she was taking so much of it from me to get tested. Day one of chemo wasnt so bad, I actually felt like eating today and everyone seemed very impressed by that. It wasnt until the night time that the problems started. They gave me some medication to help me pee out all the extra fluid that was making me so puffy. My pressure went up really high and the nurse had to call the doctor to get some more medicine to give me. Eventually it went down and I felt a little better. My cousin Gabby came to the hospital today and I got to see her through the window. She is sleeping here tonight in a room just like mine! Gabby is very special, she has magic in her bones! Tomorrow the doctors are going to take some of Gabby's magic and save it for me because I have no magic in my bones. My cousin is so brave to give me her magic like that! I love her very much!

1 comment:

  1. Brayden you are a lucky boy to have a family that loves you so very much! I am glad your cousin Gabby is so magical you seem to come from a very special family!

    ReplyDelete