Tuesday 6 September 2011

Friday September 2nd 2011

Today I got my hearing tested. Since the doctor told mommy and daddy that I had a 50-60% chance of not being able to hear or having a hearing problem they were pretty nervous to get the results. This lady put these funny sticky things on my ears and daddy laughed at me and took pictures. He said I looked like a transformer. Optimus prime to be exact. I didn`t think I looked that bad. Mommy seemed to think I looked cute. I know the nurses think I`m cute for sure. They look at me through the big glass door and say I am "trĂ© cute". One nurse even said I have an "amazing face". I`m not even sure if that is what he meant to say because sometimes they get confused with thier english. Everyone talks french around me, even daddy. Mommy doesn`t have a clue what people are saying. She refuses to even say please and thank you in french. I`m sure she will lighten up eventually. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment