Monday 17 October 2011

Sunday October 16th 2011

Just when me, mommy and daddy were having fun with the no mask and gown thing my counts dropped. The doctors think it might just be a bad sample of my red stuff because it isn`t normal for my numbers to drop so low and so fast. They said they aren`t too worried and they will just check again in the morning. Mommy is now scared to death that I`m going to catch something so she put her mask back on and made daddy wear his too. I really hope my counts are back to normal again tomorrow. I had some lady come to see me who brought me some toys to play with. She said she wanted to see if I am doing all the things I should be for my age. I guess because I`ve been stuck in a room for so long I`m behind but she said not to worry because all the other babies in the hospital are the same way and once I am better I will catch up in no time. She also brought me a mat for the floor. This way I can have a much bigger place to play then just on mom or dads bed. Mommy cleaned it off 3 times and then put a blanket over it. No one is allowed on it unless they are sterilized by my mom. Actually no one is allowed in my room unless they are sterilized. I have this really nice man who comes to clean my room everyday. He sings me all kinds of songs in spanish and makes me laugh. He calls me his big boss and says I make him work because I watch everything he does but I`m just curious. Mom says I`m a people watcher just like her haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment