Wednesday 5 October 2011

Tuesday October 4th 2011

Daddy bought me and mommy a present today. It was a digital picture frame and filled it up with all kinds of pictures of me. All the nurses stand there and oohhh and ahhhh over me. I`m such a cutie. I`ve been having a little trouble eating lately and I`ve been throwing up what little food I do eat. The doctors keep saying it will get better but for now they have to keep the tube in my nose, it is so annoying. Mommy also tells me I`m losing my hair. Every time I move my head I get hair in my eyes then when I rub them I get my hands on my tube. I almost got it out a few times but mommy and daddy keep catching me pulling on it. The doctor told mom and dad my cells are starting to come back but they aren`t sure if they are my cells or Gabby`s. Eventually they will be able to test the cells to see who`s they are. I really hope my cousins magic works.

No comments:

Post a Comment