Wednesday 5 October 2011

Saturday October 1st 2011

Happy Birthday Nan! Sorry me mommy and daddy can`t be there to celebrate with you but I`m kinda stuck in this hospital room for a while. Maybe next year we will get to spend your birthday together and eat lots of cake. You`ll have to make me my own cake though because I can`t eat anything already made from a store or share anything with anyone. I have lots of rules now about what I can and can`t do. Oh and mommy told me to tell you you`ll have to get rid of the carpet in your basement because I can`t be near that either. Your doggie will have to go somewhere for a vacation while I`m visiting too cuz no pets for me. Make sure there is no plants around either oh and I can only eat from sterile dishes and sterile food. GEEZ sorry for all the rules but that is just the begining.

No comments:

Post a Comment