Friday 4 November 2011

Wednesday November 2nd 2011

Yesterday I was supossed to have a big surprise to tell everyone but it didn`t work out for us. The big surprise is now put on hold until a later date. Today is the day we waited a week for to hear about more test results. They took some red stuff on Friday to tell if my precentage of donor cells has increased but of course more waiting. The doctor said the results didn`t come back yet so we will have to wait until the morning. I think mommy may just go crazy with all this waiting but one more night it is. Earlier today I had a little accident with my tummy tube. I was playing with some lady and I got really excited and grabbed my face and I "accidently" grabbed my tube instead. Woops! The nurse had to put it back in but atleast I got a few hours break from it. I wish They would just leave it out all together but the doctor said I have to eat more first. Yuck! I hate food.

No comments:

Post a Comment