Tuesday 16 August 2011

Friday, August 12 2011

Today mommy and daddy finally got some good news. We are going to Montreal the first week in September for my bone marrow transplant. The doctors tell mommy that daddy is a good match and possibly another match could be in the works. One of my cousins could be even better but even with daddy's bone marrow I have an 85% chance for a cure. The doctors told mom and dad that it will be a long process with many ups and downs but they are confident the end result will be good and I will finally be a healthy boy. They keep telling me I'm a speacial boy. I don't know how being poked and picked at all the time makes me special but I know I get to fly on a private plane thats being used just for me. I'm just like a superstar. I'm so excited to play with all my cousins when all this sickness is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment