Wednesday 24 August 2011

Friday August 19th 2011

So I'm a growing boy. I can't fit into most of my 0-3 month pj's so I've upgaded to 3-6 months. Mommy loves my chubby legs and arms, she is always squeezing them. I also now wear size 1 diapers fianlly. Yeee Haaaa!!! Daddy is going out for the night so I get another night hanging out with my mommy. She plays with me for hours with all my toys. Sometimes she forces me to lay on my belly and do exercises. Ughhhh she pushes and pushes me to do my very very best trying to hold my head up. Sometimes I wish she would just leave me alone but she says I'll be just like all the other babies my age if I keep up the good work. Mommy gets to have a break tomorrow night and I get to spend some man time with dad playing video games. Well dad plays and I just watch. He says I'll be playing with him and his buddies in no time but mommy said no way to that. She says I should be out rolling in the mud and playing with frogs and bugs. I can't wait to do both.

No comments:

Post a Comment