Sunday 28 August 2011

Thursday August 25th 2011

Today we got a very special phone call from some very special people. Uncle Vincent and Aunt Rhonda called mommy and told her and daddy to go on skype to test it out. They said they had a late aniversary gift for mommy and daddy. It turns out my cousin Gabby is a bone marrow match for me. Mommy and daddy were so excited to hear the good news and Gabby was there on the computer too. She can't wait to be able to hold me and I can't wait to play with her. I think once I get a little bit bigger we can get into lots of trouble together. Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Vinnie always said that Gabby was just like my mommy so now it must be true. The doctors said she is such a close match that we could be twins. She is a 9/10 for all the tissues. Mommy, daddy and I are so so so happy because this just means I am that much closer to being a healthy baby boy. I know it will seem a little scarey Gabby, going to the hospital and to be put to sleep but it's really not too bad. I get tests done all the time and if we are like twins then I know you will be tough just like me. I love you Gabby xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment