Wednesday 24 August 2011

Wednesday August 24th 2011

Today was a pretty usual day of me being forced to drink yucky milk. I hope they get it figured out soon because this is gross. Mommy and daddy had a meeting today with a cancer doctor. He treats lots and lots of little girls and boys that have to have bone marrow transplants. They are not the same as me though because all of thier blood is sick and only my lymphocytes are sick inside me. We all have to get bone marrow transplants but I don't need as much chemo or get radiation like most of my friends at the IWK. Someday soon I will get to visit all my friends because they have never seen me. Mom says lots of the kids and thier families ask about me everyday. I have lots of people hoping, thinking, and praying for me. I hope everyone prays for all my friends too. We all need the positive vibes our way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment