Sunday 28 August 2011

Friday August 26th 2011

So I guess we are getting a hurricane here on the east coast so the life flight team had to cancel my flight for Monday. I'm now leaving for Montreal first thing Tuesday morning. I have to fly on a plane all by myself. Well not completely by myself but without mommy and daddy. They have to travel on a regular plane because there is too many restrictions on my special plane. But don't worry mom and dad I'll be ok, remember I'm a pretty brave little boy. Mom and dad went out tonight to a wedding and I hope they had fun. No need to worry about me, because the nurses took very good care of me for the night. I got to spend some quality time with my nan and nanny anyway. Mommy got special permission for them to come watch me for a few hours each. I had fun but I did miss you mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment