Wednesday 24 August 2011

Tuesday August 23rd 2011

Happy Aniversary Nan and Papa! Guess what? I have a gift for you. I'm going to Montreal Monday :) I know you're going to miss me but you can come visit me after a few months. Today my day started off with the good news then lots and lots of pokes from nuclear people. They pushed this stuff into my arm and came back two different times to take red stuff so they could test my kidneys. I had a really exhausting day. Daddy went to work to take care of some business and I got to see him in his uniform for the first time. Some day I'll get to see daddy at work. Maybe I'll get to go on a big ship just like him. Mommy had a few meetings today to make some more important lists. Mommy and daddy have lots of stuff to get done before we leave. Only 5 days left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment