Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tuesday August 30th 2011

I made it safe and sound to Montreal. The plane wasn`t as scarey as I thought but I guess mommy didn`t do so well. She spent the plane ride crying because she didn`t want me to be left alone. I did ok though I just entertained the flight team with my smiles and giggles. Mom says I`m going to be speaking french before english because all the nurses talk to me in french. Mommy and daddy have no idea what anyone is saying to them and its only been day one, they are frustrated already. We have so many rules in this place, even more then the IWK. Poor mom and dad they can`t even stay together. They have to take turns spending the night with me and I`m not making things very easy on them either. I don`t want my milk and I`m cranky all the time. The doctors say its just because I`m at the point where I just really need the transplant soon or I`ll have to go back living off of tubes. I certainly don`t want that so I hope the ball gets rolling soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment