Saturday 16 July 2011

Friday, July 15th 2011

I had a rough day today. I got my third poke for my treatment today which I am sort of getting used to. Mommy had to help the nurse hold me down but she gave me this sweet stuff that kept me occupied while the nurse stuck me. I saw mommy cry today for the first time in a while. She said we got a bit of bad news that will set me back again. The doctor told mommy and daddy that I have new stuff growing in my lungs and that none of my medicines are working. I got all new ones today that made my tummy sick so I wasn't very happy all day. Everyone says I go ahead a step and go backwards two. I don't know what they are talking about because I can't even walk yet. Mom did say there was some good news today though, people are having a party just for me. She said there are some very special people in her life that organized a dance. Mom said I'll get to see them all on the computer tonight. I'm so excited to see everybody. I miss having lots of people around. I hope I can stay up that late.  

No comments:

Post a Comment