Friday 22 July 2011

Wednesday, July 20th 2011

Red stuff, red stuff, red stuff! They got me good this morning with all that poking and took it from my arm again. Mom told them they better get it on the first try and they did. They told me they were impressed with how good I was and of course mommy was there to make me feel better too. She holds my hand, rubs my head, gives me sugar and water and talks me through it. Mommy left today for a few hours with auntie Nicole and Crystal. I got to hang out with daddy for a bit and have some man time. I cried most of the time. I like to test my daddy's patience and he passed the test. I love my dad! The doctors said my chest sounds clear today and they think my infection might be on the mend. Hopefully they are right because I would love to get rid of some tubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment