Tuesday 12 July 2011

Saturday, June 18th

This past week was very busy. Mommy says I'm such a little fighter and I'm so strong. I had lots and lots of tests. Lots of red stuff taken, machines taking pictures of my lungs, heart, kidney's, gallbladder, and stomach, big pointy things sticking in my hands, feet and back, people sticking sticks in all kinds of places but worst of all they cut my hair to put a long tube in my head. It was so exhausting I couldn't take it so I had a little break and stopped breathing. I don't remember what came next but mommy says she was talking to daddy on the phone and heard "CODE BLUE ROOM 734". Mommy said people came running from everywhere just to see me. Mommy said they gave me a good pound on the back and I woke up. I remember mommy crying and the doctors telling her to sit down. They were scared she was going to passout. I was wanted to be snuggled by mom and wanted daddy  to come home. Mommy said daddy was away long enough and was hopping on the first plane home to see me. I'm some special to have a daddy who travels across the country just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment