Friday 22 July 2011

Thursday, July 21st 2011

Splish splash in the bath this morning. I think I'm starting to enjoy it a little, so warm and relaxing. I wanted to get all freshened up for all my visitors. Today was a busy day. People were coming in and out all day and mommy and daddy didn't get much of a break. I slept the whole time so I didn't even notice. The doctors said if I was a good boy they might let me drink out of a bottle today. Mommy was so nervous that I was going to choke or forget how to eat. I showed her because I gulped it down in no time. They would only let me drink a little bit but it was better then nothing. They also turned my oxygen down a tiny bit because I was doing so great. Also I might get this thing in my head out tomorrow. All the doctors will talk about it and make the big decision. Mom said she was scared for all the changes but I showed her I could do it. I hope tomorrow they give me even more food. Yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment