Tuesday 12 July 2011

Friday, June 24th, 2011

Today I got to take a trip in a tiny box to a new room. I'm going to miss all my nurses and doctors but mommy and daddy told me I'll make all kinds of new friends on the new floor we are going to. I get a special room and my new nurse said I was the first of my kind to use this room. It has two big doors that have to be shut all the time and everyone dresses funny to come and see me. I get to see mommy and daddy's faces again though and that makes me happy. Mommy and daddy tell me all kinds of good things that are going to happen to me in the next few weeks and months. They said I will be getting a lot of attention from lots of people. Mommy says I'm one in a million. Mommy had to leave today because she wasn't feeling well. Looks like it's goning to be just me and dad for a few days. I hope he knows how to change my bum and put milk in my tummy. I'm going to miss my mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment