Wednesday 27 July 2011

Wednesday, July 27th 2011

Well I guess I should give an update on how I've been feeling lately. It's been a few days since I kept everyone informed. I haven't had any big changes really besides the fact that I'm doing AWESOME!!! I drink my bottle pretty good most of the time. I'm up to 80mls now but sometimes I only get part of it in my tummy so they put the rest through my tube. Daddy finally let mommy use my tube, he was so scared. She tops me up through it instead of the nurses. I've been growing like weeds too! I'm up to 3850 grams now and mommy said we are going to have a 10lb party so I still have lots of growing to do. Mommy and daddy let me lay on their bed all the time now. I like to lay on my belly and talk to mom and dad. They get a big kick out of me making my noises. Mom and dad have also been leaving me with some nurses so they can go on dates. I'm glad they get to go out but I really wish I could go with them. Today I have to get my sixth needle for my treatment. The doctor only wants me to have it once a week now instead of twice. He said my lymphocyte count is going up too fast so they would need to give me more chemo if it got too high. I definitely don't want that and besides one big poke a week is enough. Oh and I have a new nickname...it's Mr. Cranky pants. Thats what mom and dad call me. I have a lot of calories in my formula which makes my belly sore so I've been doing some crying and just can't seem to get comfortable. I hope my tummy gets used to it because I need those calories to grow and get treatment and get out of this place YaY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment