Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tuesday, July 19th 2011

More antibodies today, the doctor said my levels were low again.. Will they ever give me a break I'm so tired. Atleast I didn't have to get poked again today or get any red stuff taken. Daddy went to work today in Halifax. He'll get to stay here with us until all my treatments are done. I'm so happy he gets to stay here because I missed daddy and so did mommy. Mommy said we won't be moving to BC any more because I have to stay close to the hospital after my treatments. Mom said it was the only good news to come out of this whole mess. The doctors told mom and dad today that I have a 40-50% chance of not being able to hear and might have some problems learning when I get older. It's all because of those stupid toxins in my body that are hurting all my organs. Mommy told me not to worry about any of that right now because she will make sure that I am a smart cookie. We've started early doing the alphabet and numbers and Nan is going to buy me flash cards so mommy can work with me everyday. I love you and miss you Nan! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment