Friday 22 July 2011

Friday, July 22nd 2011

Woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!! They took the tubes out of my nose and my oxygen is still great. The doctors told mommy and daddy they want me to drink more too and drink did I ever. Five minutes and I downed 45mls, then ten minutes for 55mls, then eleven minutes for 60mls. Dad said I just punished it. Everyone is telling me I'm doing awesome and I think I might believe them. I've been feeling much better the past few days. My breathing isn't so fast, my oxygen tubes are out, and I get to drink food. I smile all the time now and I make noises to let people know I'm around. Everyone seems to get a big kick out of it so I like to keep them entertained. My WBC's are back to normal and my inflamatory markers are down. I got another big poke today for my treatment and only cried for a few seconds. Daddy gave me my sugar and water this time so I got lots. Yummyyyy!!!!! My big tube in my head stopped working tonight so that was an even better reason to take it out. I cried a little but only because they ripped my hair out taking off that sticker on my head. Ouch! Mommy and daddy were so excited that they took me over to thier side of the room. I got to sit on thier bed and everything because I had no IV and no oxygen. Just one more tube to go and I'll be free. We got a little bit of news today about my bone marrow match. It turns out none of my uncles or aunt matches my tissues. My uncle Vinnie is the exact same as mommy though so the doctors might have to test my cousins. Everyone pray I get a match!

No comments:

Post a Comment