Saturday 16 July 2011

Saturday, July 16th 2011

So I guess I missed all the excitement last night. I had such a busy day that I just couldn't keep my eyes open to see everyone at the dance. Mommy said everyone got to see me though so that was the most important thing. Mommy and daddy said everyone was dancing and having some yummy drinks. Mom said she wished her and daddy could have had a few drinks with friends but the three of us were there in spirit. She said people really love me and gave me donations to help with all the expensive treatment I'm going to be getting. Daddy and mommy said they were so greatful to have such amazing people to help us. Mom said I'll get to meet all those people some day. I can't wait! I'll be able thank everyone in person for all the hard work they did just for me, but for now I will say thank you from a distance. From the bottom of my little heart, THANK YOU! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment