Friday 8 July 2011

Friday, May 13th

Yay! Mommy and daddy say today is a big day. We get to go home. They say I will love it there and lots of people are looking forward to seeing me. Papa and nan have been looking at me and shinning bright lights at me all week. Papa says he'll put them on the computer but mommy says that might take a while. Dad says it's time I  meet nanny and poppie Vaters. They are coming to see me today too. Poppie Vaters will have lots of beer. Mommy says I won't get to have any of that stuff but daddy says he'll sneak me some when I get older.
The doctor told mommy I'd have to come back to the hospital tomorrow to get poked again...ughhhh how annoying but wooopie I get to go for an extra drive in the car, even though I hate those straps they put me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment