Thursday 28 July 2011

Thursday, July 28th 2011

Uhhhh ohhhhhh today I got a little frisky with my fingers and pulled out my tummy tube. Mommy said she doesn't know how I did it but it wasn't hard at all really, I just grabbed and pulled. Hopefully I'll get it out for good soon anyways. The doctor told mommy today I'm doing so well and everyone is very proud of me. I guess I have to be atleast 5 kiligrams before I can get any treatment and infection free as well. So far so good because today I gained 85 grams. Everyone is hoping that my weight is real and not just fluid again but I'm pretty sure it is because this time I dont have a problem breathing. The doctor also said that I can't gain weight too fast because it'll be too hard on my little body. Gain weight but not too much weight. I dunno it's all too confusing to me. I got to have a nap with mommy today on her and daddy's bed. It was so comfy all snuggled up with mom. We slept for hours. I love my mommy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment