Friday 8 July 2011

June 1st

Today I got to see my doctor again. I haven't been feeling so great the last week. I feel hungry but can't seem to keep my eyes open long enough to eat. I sleep most of the day and night away. Mommy tells the doctor my respirations are high. She tells me I'm like a choo choo train huffing and puffing. I had to get poked again today and be held under this big machine to take pictures of my insides. It was chilly in there and I didn't like it. Mommy held me down and I cried but she promised me all the toys I wanted when I got bigger. I also got to see a special doctor today too. He watched me drink my bottle and listened to me with this funny thing in his ears. Mommy tells him all my problems. He picked at me for a while but I just wanted to sleep. He says I have a lung infection. We went home for the night and mommy stared at my the whole time. She loves me lots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment