Monday 18 July 2011

Monday, July 18th 2011

I got some red stuff taken from me today. They woke me right out of my sleep. Mommy said she was so proud of me because I didn't cry once. I'm getting used to all this poking. I also got my fourth big poke in the leg for my treatment. I cried with that but thats a really big one. Mommy put me in this thing that rocked me all around today. I loved it! It calmed me right down and I smiled the whole time. I guess my mom and dad like when I make all these faces and noises, they get really excited and flash bright lights in my face. Mom says those will be for facebook. The doctor gave me more stuff to make me pee today too. I wish I didn't have to pee all the time because it burns my bum. Mommy puts all this gooky stuff on it when she changes my diaper. It's so annoying! I try and pee on her every time. I got her and the nurse good today. I peed and pooped all over them. That will teach them for pickin at me ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment