Thursday 14 July 2011

Thursday July 13th

I had an exciting morning today. Mommy and daddy let me out of my crib and I got to sit in a chair on the floor. Well, not exactly on the bare floor because anything that touches the floor has to be thrown in the garbage. Daddy put a blanket down and they scrubbed all the germs off the chair before I sat down. I got to see a whole lot of new things. My nan and papa were here this week to visit me. They spent most of the time looking at me through the window but one time mommy let them come in the room just for a few minutes to get a quick peek at me. They had to dress up all funny just like everyone else. I also got to see uncle Christopher and aunt Lisa through the window. I miss everyone, especially my cousins. I can't wait to play with them again. Mommy says once I get a bit stronger and get some treatments I'll get to see my family again. Miss you guys...xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment