Friday 8 July 2011

Sunday, June 5th

I got lots of tests done today. Another trip under the big machine for pictures and more red stuff taken from me but this time from my arm. Mommy stayed with me the whole time but nan went for a walk. We both didn't like that part but mommy says I'm tough like daddy. I also got my first IV today. The nurses took me away from mommy for a little while so I could be poked. I didn't like that either but mommy's right, I'm tough. I have this thing on my foot that beeps all the time. It tells the nurses when my oxygen gets low. It beeped and beeped and beeped so they put these tubes in my nose to help me breathe. I don't like them at all so I try and pull them out. Mommy keeps putting mittens on my hands but I fool her because I can get them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment