Tuesday 12 July 2011

Saturday, July 9th 2011

I went a little backwards today says mom. I had to get those tubes up my nose again to help me breathe. I hate those things. I gave mom and dad another little scare. I'm pretty good at doing that. Mom always says shes getting grey hair from all the stress I give her. I also have another tube that goes down my nose and into my belly. Thats how I get all my milk. If I drink through a bottle I choke and throw up. I'd rather keep the food in my belly. Mommy says it will help me grow nice and strong. I get medication that makes me pee and I always have soggy diapers. Mom has to change my bum all the time because it's red and sore. I cry when I have to get changed. I have this white stuff on my tounge too so I get special medicine to help take it away. Its yummy but I get more of it on my face then in my mouth mom says. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment